Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Lenovo Legion 2 Pro gaming smartphone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC makes Geekbench debut - Notebookcheck.net

lenovo.indah.link

Please share our article, every link counts!

Anil Satyanarayana, 2021-03- 9 (Update: 2021-03- 9)

Anil Satyanarayana

I've been an avid PC gamer since the age of 8. My passion for gaming eventually pushed me towards general tech, and I've been a stereotypical 'nerd' ever since. I have a degree in mechanical engineering and have worked in the manufacturing industry. When I'm not writing news on Notebookcheck, you can find me playing or watching an intense match of DOTA 2

The Link Lonk


March 09, 2021 at 09:53PM
https://ift.tt/3rwrWNC

Lenovo Legion 2 Pro gaming smartphone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC makes Geekbench debut - Notebookcheck.net

https://ift.tt/2ZUAnWs
Lenovo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

[MWC 2021] New Lenovo Yoga Tab Android tablets take home entertainment to the next level - Techaeris

lenovo.indah.link Over the past few days, we’ve brought you the latest in MWC 2021 news. Virtual once again this year, the news is still c...

Popular Posts