Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday 10 February 2021

Lenovo Ideapad s340-15iwl touch battery issues - Internal Hardware - BleepingComputer

lenovo.indah.link

Hello Bleepers,

My lenovo windows 10 ideapad is now exactly a year old. Late summer, I started having battery issues where the computer was plugged in, but not charging. It maintains charge(currently 44%), but will not increase charge. I've looked through Lenovo's forums and it seems others have the same issue but it still has not been addressed by Lenovo.

I have tried:

-uninstalling/installing batteries in device manager

-replaced battery with another lenovo battery

-bought a new lenovo ac adapter(charger)

-static discharge the batteries(old and new) by taking out the batteries, pressing the power button for at least 15secs(done several times with longer time scales)

-updated all the battery/power drivers, even new drivers and firmware as of Dec2020, and new drivers as of Feb2021

-scoured the web for any and all help

-loaded general defaults in BIOS

My battery indicates "plugged in" but doesn't say "charging" and does not give an estimated charge time. Also, I've tried the Lenovo Vantage rapid charge, conservation mode, and nothing seems to work.

Short of trying to reload Windows 10, which I see as a last straw, I'm out of options I think.

Is there any way you could help me since this issue is persistent.

Thanks,

Bdatamaestro


The Link Lonk


February 10, 2021 at 01:56PM
https://ift.tt/2NaXXvh

Lenovo Ideapad s340-15iwl touch battery issues - Internal Hardware - BleepingComputer

https://ift.tt/2ZUAnWs
Lenovo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

[MWC 2021] New Lenovo Yoga Tab Android tablets take home entertainment to the next level - Techaeris

lenovo.indah.link Over the past few days, we’ve brought you the latest in MWC 2021 news. Virtual once again this year, the news is still c...

Popular Posts